he is growing up so fast, that i don't want to forget a single thing... so, i'm going to list the simple things that amaze me about him:
- he runs like a lightning bolt
- he loves his scooter and bike
- he loves reading books, magazines, or the newspaper
- he can count to 20 and identify colors and shapes
- he forms multiple word sentences and tells us stories all the time
- he likes telling you everything he sees as we drive by them (trees, trucks, cars, birds, mountains, etc...)
- he's head-strong, intuitive, and independent
- he's very affectionate (i never tire of his hugs and kisses)
- he smiles first thing in the morning when he wakes up
- he loves listening to music and dancing, he loves beyonce, just like mommy
- he's very energetic and a huge goof-ball, just like daddy
- he sings all the time, making up his own melodies - softly and on the top of his lungs. (he can also sing my mom's version of the ilongo lullaby, "ili, ili, tulog anay" - it means "hush, hush, go back to sleep. she sang this to him since he was a newborn, it puts him to sleep everytime)
- he loves his lego blocks, and he helps put them away too!
- he says "please" and "thank you"
- he tells us that he loves us all the time...
fire marshall bill here... lol
it was a fun-filled day, one of my fondest memories for sure! happy 3rd birthday dominic!!!
we love you,
mommy and daddy
happy thursday everyone!