just wanted to share a tutorial on how to make a paper bunting, because they are so cute and festive!
12 x 12 inch patterned paper (one-sided)
paper cutter / scissors
twine / ribbon
glue gun with refills / craft glue
1. take a sheet of patterned paper and fold it in 1/2.
2. cut the folded patterned in 3 equal pieces. cut at the 4 & 8 inch mark.
3. crease / mark the unfolded end of each piece as a guide to cut the tip.
4. you end up with a piece that looks like an inverted triangle. when you open it up you end up with a diamond-shaped piece.
5. take your twine, and run a bead of glue in the middle of the diamond. then, fold it close.
6. repeat this until you've reached the desired length of bunting! this one has 11 pieces...
it was so easy, i was able to get all of these done:
...with the help of these two, of course!
have fun creating them!!!