blog crawl directory to see what's in their bag!
my purse: tokidoki PIRATA by le sport sac - because i love simone legno's art. i'm a huge fan of pop art, pop-surrealism, and graffiti. i also love all things kawaii and pirates too...
here's what's inside:
- pouch (retro rascals fabric by michael miller) - sewn at the spool of thread sewing class. i'm really in love with this pouch because it's the first thing i've ever sewn with a machine (btw, i still don't own a machine - so it's still in my wish list - note for my mister)
- tweezers - brow maintenance, splinter removal - both a must for me and lil' man.
- nail cutter - just in case for lil' man, we don't want any bent nail beds. lil' man snagged one of his nails while playing in the playground before - not fun.
- MAC lipstick - for days when i feel like i want a little extra oomph.
- philosophy lip balm / gloss - my everyday must have.
- cake hand cream - in "snow woman". it's a rich and velvety smooth hand cream that i can't live without. plus, it smells sooo good!
- lush cuticle cream - "lemony butter cuticle butter" - most nail bloggers swear by the wonders of this cream. i absolutely love it because i have to constantly wash my hands at home and at work, and it keeps my cuticles super moisturized!
- wide tooth comb - for the long locks.
- MAC lipliner - accompanies my lipstick
- michael miller fabric wicker pouch - made at the same sewing class at spool of thread. i'm attached to both of them...
- USB adaptor - for my camera's memory card
- sony cybershot camera - a must for an avid blogger
- camera battery charger - for days when video recording is at its optimum
- matt & natt wallet - given to me by a friend who loves ladybugs! it's my favorite one!
- blackberry phone - this is where all my tweeting during the day happens. i also blog via tumbler with this baby, e-mail, use it as a note pad, etc...
- clean and go wipes - occasionally in my purse for lil' man, okay - for me too! did you know wipes are the best for removing scuff marks on white or light colored kicks?
- purell hand sanitizer - for clean hands on the go...
- kleenex tissue - for allergies, colds, etc...
- uniball signo 207 pen (photo by google) - this is my favorite pen, it is water and smudge proof when dry and also prevents fraud - best for signing those visa slips. did i mention it's also great for drawing and card crafting?
i also participated in something similar before, check out my other bag!
have a great time blog crawling!!!